Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Texting While Driving is Dangerous?

Wow, it took a study (undoubtedly financed by my tax dollars) at Virgina Tech to determine if texting while driving is dangerous.

Umm, yep.

But so is talking on the phone, fiddling with the radio, stuffing a quarter pounder in your mouth, curling your hair (seen it!) or any number of things that distract you while driving. This includes talking to your significant other and yelling at your kids; "don't make me stop this car and beat your ..." (at least he was practicing safe driving techniques and was going to pull over to correct the error of my ways!)

I could have told them that and saved the taxpayers a ton of money...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarcasm? hmmmmmmm ya think! I couldn't of said it better myself.

Bob said...

Just a SMALL hint of sarcasm...

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the downgrade issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=34 audiovideo rippersconverters ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you use the dark methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg