Monday, July 20, 2009

Job Opening!

Well, I read where Paula Abdul may not come back to American Idol. She is "hurt" and "angry" so she may just up and quit. With the current unemployment situation, I don't think the producers will have any problem filling her position! In fact, I am contemplating throwing my resume their way. I will work for half her pay and still make out quite nicely!

Unfortunately, I have never seen the show (honestly!) so I will have to watch the reruns to figure out what I am supposed to do. However, it can not be that hard since they have actors and musicians doing the job now, so I should have no problem with the job requirements...

3 comments:

Penny said...

The job requirements are quite easy. Know when to say "yes" "no" "you're going on to the next level" and "you suck."

Jeffrey said...

I think you and Simon would get along just fine! You would certainly be brutally honest!

Bob said...

True!