Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gun Control

This is a horrible story and one that is becoming all to familiar in both the US and the rest of the world. However, I bet that gun control advocates will use this as another reason to institute stricter regulations. I tend to think in the opposite direction. If any of the victims were allowed to carry a pistol they would have had the opportunity to fight back, especially since it took the police 39 (yep, THIRTY NINE) minutes to secure the scene.

I think with that kind of a response time, I will take my chances with my own pistol..

3 comments:

BobG said...

No argument there.

Gary Baumgarten said...

We'll be discussing this issue of gun control on News Talk Online on Paltalk.com Monday April 6 at 5 PM New York time.

Please go to my blog, http://www.garybaumgarten.com and click on the link to the chatroom to join in the conversation and sound off.

Thanks,

Gary

Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.