Monday, June 15, 2009

An Article from Ben Stein

My sister (thanks Lori!) forwarded me this article from Ben Stein. I had not seen it before, but if you have read any of my previous posts, you would know that this article is spot-on, and mirrors my own thoughts almost exactly. I have never cared much about Hollywood, and I am glad to see Mr Stein has almost the same impression.

Real heroes (and heroines to give women their just due) go to work every day, take care of their children, and do what is necessary to make the world a better place. I do not begrudge anyone making a lot of money doing their job, but for heaven's sake, there is absolutely NO reason to put them up on some pedestal and hang on their every word as if it was manna from heaven.

Read Mr. Stein's article here: Monday Night at Morton's

No comments: