Friday, February 20, 2009

Gift


I received a very nice surprise gift along with a card today from my sister Sandy and her friend Lawana who live in Florida. I really appreciate the fact that she took the time to send it along with a card, as it sure made my day!

Although I never really thought of myself as sarcastic, just misunderstood by the general population. But then again, I try and remember that at any one point in time almost 50% of the world's population is below average...

Thanks for the thoughts and gift, Sandy and Lawana!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If sarcasm is just one of your many talents, what are the others?

Anonymous said...

I have that same shirt and where it anywhere. my friend gets a kick out of it evyrtime since he's the one thats scarastic.

Bob said...

Unfortunately, the shirt is spot-on for me...